Saturday, April 17, 2010

Week 33: G

After a week in Japan I have yet to see GODZILLA, GEISHAS, or people playing GO.  I did, however, eat some GYOZA, which are really just jiaozi.

I've met a lot of GENKI GIRLS. GENKI is a great adjective which means lively, fun and enthusiastic. Many of the 84 girls in my classes who are studying to be future elementary school teachers are very GENKI. (GENKI, according to the Urban Dictionary, also refers to a fetish of having sex with squid, but I won't share a picture of that.)

One day we had GREEN TEA floats and green tea sodas. The floats were very good, but they don't make up for the terrible GREEN TEA tiramisu I had in China for Thanksgiving.


GOLDEN WEEK: April 29 and May 3-5 are holidays in Japan, and we've made our reservations for three days in Tokyo. (Maybe I'll see Godzilla there??)

GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment